And laughs a lot, walks a lot and smiles most of the time. Sometimes she takes naps and other times she doesn't. This week she is mild and next week she'll be wild! And she is a fabulous poet.
But guilty for being away from home, not guilty for being away from work... although I also get that at times too. There's enough guilt to slosh around both ways for a working mom, i guess.
It's ridiculous that you feel guilty 'only' working 10 hours a day. What happened to the Labor movement!! Where is Eugene Debs when you need him! ...
Have you ever thought about unionizing associates? United Associates of the World (UAW)? Young Lawyers of America? Affiliated Filers and Lawyers (AFL)Council of Individual Office-dwellers (CIO)?
6 comments:
That's funny, me too!
(But the other way)
I don't get it.
Liam is only awake for 12 hours out of the day. If I'm away for 10 of them (which happens sometimes even here) I feel guilty.
But guilty for being away from home, not guilty for being away from work... although I also get that at times too. There's enough guilt to slosh around both ways for a working mom, i guess.
It's ridiculous that you feel guilty 'only' working 10 hours a day. What happened to the Labor movement!! Where is Eugene Debs when you need him! ...
Have you ever thought about unionizing associates? United Associates of the World (UAW)? Young Lawyers of America? Affiliated Filers and Lawyers (AFL)Council of Individual Office-dwellers (CIO)?
Post a Comment