Monday, February 2, 2009

Morning Thaw

So I slept like a champion this weekend. I also decided that I hate my job. It is okay on a daily basis, but periodically I experience a system overload and my body shouts:

NO MORE WORK, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE THE OFFICE, NO MORE WORK, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE THE OFFICE.

It's like the City of Lud but far more mundane.

So I am seriously out of balance here but we have plans and this is a means to an end. We have beautiful, wonderful plans that involve a farm and children and growing things.

I am going home this weekend to visit my grandparents. All of us girls will be there and my mom will come up to see us. Hmm...Fights anyone? Or maybe we'll get along. Who knows, the world is a surprising and interesting place.

I miss you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those sound like good plans! Life is beautiful outside the office, so listen to those shouts before a decade or two speeds by.
R