Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dinnertime with the Family

...smells like sage and meat with a nice reisling gloss.

Life finally reached an equilibrium this last week. Even in the midst of 16 hour days, it hit moderation. I have work yet to do tonight, but it is the important kind. I'm cooking up some test Thanksgiving dishes right now, a nice butternut squash risotto, thanks to the New York times last week. I'm writing something about storm water regulations. Live moves on, I suppose.

I remember once - anxiety coursing through my veins like cars on familiar roads. No longer.

Weekends and personal time fly by too quickly. We're happy. We love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds nice. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving and storm water regulations (I think storm water is interesting too).

Jeanne

Carrie said...

You too. Do they even have turkey in London?