And laughs a lot, walks a lot and smiles most of the time. Sometimes she takes naps and other times she doesn't. This week she is mild and next week she'll be wild! And she is a fabulous poet.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Little Sister's Big Day - Modified - more pictures to come but you might have to wait until September
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't get the link to work - is it just my computer? I am excited to see pictures of Beth's wedding if that is what it links to...I hope you are relaxing. Miss you guys already. I also really liked your college friends, but I figure of course you would have awesome friends since you are so awesome yourself:) Jeanne
2 comments:
I can't get the link to work - is it just my computer? I am excited to see pictures of Beth's wedding if that is what it links to...I hope you are relaxing. Miss you guys already. I also really liked your college friends, but I figure of course you would have awesome friends since you are so awesome yourself:)
Jeanne
These are beautiful pictures!! I'm glad Beth's ceremony went so well - the receptions was *amazing*! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment