Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We are the proud renters of a real live house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Congrats on the house. It looks great. I started my job on Wed. It is so strange to do the city commute. I am still sorting out the best way to get home. I had to let three trains go by yesterday because they were packed so full of people, the doors almost couldn't close. It is a pretty neat experience in general though - working over here.

Academic jobs are starting to post and there is one that Josh fits pretty well that is in Connecticut (Wesleyan). Google says it is two hours from boston and about 5ish hours from barton and 5ish hours from walworth. So we are daydreaming about that for now. We are still enjoying it here, but we are starting to see rats and foxes so sometimes it is nice to think about going back...haha. Miss you guys,

Jeanne

Carrie said...

Congratulations on starting your job! It is exciting. I'll email you tomorrow.