Monday, June 16, 2008

Lake Placid and Sundry Other Items

We have applied to rent this house. We may get it . We may not. I feel mixed about it. On one hand, I love feeling like an adult . A whole house! On the other hand, I have severe money anxiety. Aside from any money anxiety, the house is perfect. It is in Weymouth and is a quarter mile away from the train station so I won't need to drive at all. It has a fenced in backyard , albeit a small one, which is great for the dogs. It is lovely inside.
I also ran another marathon with my friend Amanda. She was a rock star in all ways possible. I slept in this morning like I haven't in a long time. I had that feeling when I first woke like my brain had enough sleep but my body did not. I went back to sleep.


No comments: