I took the dogs out today with an express purpose - John had to do some work without interruption, so I was going to take them for a 2 hour hike. This would exhaust them and then he and I could work all day. We had a great hike, we covered a lot of ground, probably 3 miles of trails, before I was tired and decided to go home. I was on my way to my car when I realized I had lost my keys somewhere.
3 hours later we got home e(with the keys, thanks to my hard-working husband who forced me to cover my tracks a third time) and I was so tired I took a nap. I think the run yesterday had something to do with that. I left at 10:00 this morning and wasn't able to start homework until 7:00 tonight.
Such a bummer. But the dogs are tired :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment