Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Springtime!

Today is the first gray day in a flow of gorgeousness. Flowers and tress are budding and birds are everywhere. I'm done with finals in 30 days. I graduate in 33 days.

I realize now that emotionally I felt like this would never end - I would never stop racking up debt, that I would never gain employment, that I would never leave this purgatory.

But I am. We are.

I am already enjoying this summer and it hasn't even started yet. I'll take that as a good sign. To all those in London, I hope you are settling in and enjoying staying home with Charlie. To all those new mothers pushing through the semester, you're doing great and you're almost done with it, to boot.

1 comment:

elererah said...

I remember how absolutely wonderful springtime in Upstate NY is. Like freedom after months indoors, color after a season of gray (literally). Enjoy it fully!