Saturday, February 2, 2008

Return to Silence in Part

Before I moved to Ithaca I had a silent summer. I read a lot but could barely think of a thing to say. Phone calls were slightly awkward. Almost all conversations were short. I was getting ready.

At least as far as the blogosphere, the silence has returned. I am as chatty as ever in my real life, but virtually, I am boring. I can barely think of a thing to say. In fact, I have three drafted posts just sitting there - waiting for something worthwhile.

I had my first TNT training run of the season. It was nice, of course. I am awake, my oatmeal eaten and my coffee beside me. I hope to do homework. The rest of the house is sleeping. We are blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to a real live Carrie conversation soon!

Jeanne

Carrie said...

Word - only substitute "Jeanne" for "Carrie".