And laughs a lot, walks a lot and smiles most of the time. Sometimes she takes naps and other times she doesn't. This week she is mild and next week she'll be wild! And she is a fabulous poet.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
My blog-energy has been low. I wonder if it will go the way of law school.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It ebbs and flows, huh? I hear you, I just can't find the energy to write stuff right now - I am blaming the nasty cold I still have though. I will have to find new ways to indirectly spy on you if you stop blogging. Maybe you could give me the phone number of your next door neighbor...haha.
I like your pictures and stuff ~ Its always a little weird to know how much is 'ok' to put out there. I actually use my blog halfway like a diary - I just don't publish a lot of what I write. The country song makes me nostalgic for home. I'm missing old times right now...
3 comments:
It ebbs and flows, huh? I hear you, I just can't find the energy to write stuff right now - I am blaming the nasty cold I still have though. I will have to find new ways to indirectly spy on you if you stop blogging. Maybe you could give me the phone number of your next door neighbor...haha.
Jeanne
I'm going to have to blog with you being across the ocean. Maybe I'll just post pictures.
And YOU TOO!!
I like your pictures and stuff ~ Its always a little weird to know how much is 'ok' to put out there. I actually use my blog halfway like a diary - I just don't publish a lot of what I write. The country song makes me nostalgic for home. I'm missing old times right now...
Post a Comment