Sunday, January 27, 2008

My life is full

We returned from Texas last Friday and everything has been kind of a whirlwind since then. I'm taking 14 credits (no big deal), an internship (getting a little busier), still write for my journal (this is going to be tight), working with a student organization to hold a conference next year on sprawl (jeepers), training for another marathon as a mentor with Team in Training (there goes sleep), planning a wedding (let's skip everything but the food; I'll wear jeans), hoping to buy a house (I have a LOT to learn), and graduating (Yay!!!).

But I LOVE it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot! And to think, soon you will have to add "Hang out with Jeanne, Josh and Charlie" to the list. You will have to get a personal assistant - I think I know someone who is about to be unemployed...haha. Talk to you soon,

Jeanne

elererah said...

It sounds like a really nice, busy last semester of law school!

Carrie said...

I don't even know who I'm complaining too! You guys are moving across the ocean and giving birth. I'm a complete bore in comparison.

Anonymous said...

I think you have a pretty comparable transition ahead of you so complain away! It is a pretty exciting year for all 3 of us. We are like a movie.

Jeanne

Carrie said...

karma

elererah said...

karma?? did you just get a bunch of time off in some karmic swap with a lazy bones?

eaglewizdom said...

Sounds great, Carrie. The kind of stuff that will make you smith later on in life knowing that you led a full life. Gotta, say, can't wait until you do buy that house, since it will be closer to me :)!

Carrie said...

I know - it will be super exciting. Clarification, though... "smith"?

eaglewizdom said...

Can you tell my life is so full I no longer have the time to spell correctly?! "Smile" is what I meant to say, but was probably reading something at work about Smith and so there you have it.

Love and light comin' at cha!

Carrie said...

Thanks, it feels good. Thought it was hot chocolate, but it is most certainly coming from due East.