I know some other people who can say similar things, but about their children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And laughs a lot, walks a lot and smiles most of the time. Sometimes she takes naps and other times she doesn't. This week she is mild and next week she'll be wild! And she is a fabulous poet.
3 comments:
Wow, I know he is so big now. I was surprised when we saw him. He was so little in September. Happy New Years to you guys. Have a safe trip to Texas and if I don't catch you before the marathon, good luck to you both.
Jeanne
Thanks. And Happy New Years to you all.
Such a little cutie! and good luck to you and John in the marathon. As someone who recently had trouble getting the energy together to get the mail, I salute even the thought of running a full-fledged marathon.
Post a Comment