I had resolutions for this past year, and I kept them for the most part. I strengthened almost all of my relationships with friends and family. I moved forward on figuring out the mind/body balance. I did school work. A lot of school work. It's harder for me to come up with resolutions for this next year because we're going to face such transition: graduation, marriage, travel, moving, and jobs.
I guess I'll just try to keep my head above water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree! What a year 2008 will be. I can't believe you are already graduating, I had in my head that Josh, Charlie and I would somehow come to Ithaca to live for a while while you guys still lived there. We should make a resolution to live across the street from you guys sometime in our lives...haha.
Jeanne
I COMPLETELY agree.
Post a Comment