skip to main | skip to sidebar

She Talks A Lot

And laughs a lot, walks a lot and smiles most of the time. Sometimes she takes naps and other times she doesn't. This week she is mild and next week she'll be wild! And she is a fabulous poet.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Who needs to write a paper?

(Please, please, please read at least the first article.)

Monkey Misery, for Kenyan Women Villagers

Rumsfeld Said to Flee France to Avoid Torture Arrest

Study Finds Carcinogens in Water Near Alberta Oil Sands Projects

Florida Backs Away From Water Deal

Senate Overrides Bush's Water Bill Veto

Bottled Water May Threaten Health

Loss of Drinking Water Due to Climate Change to Be Worse Than Expected

Say 'No' to Bottled Water in Plastic

South Florida Worries About Water, Everglades
Posted by Carrie at 6:37 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh and I just read the first article (I will try to read the others later). I forwarded it to Josh because he wants to have it as a reference for classes.

Jeanne

November 10, 2007 at 10:20 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Carrie
I am very, very serious. All the time. About everything.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive