Or Orwell, Pennsylvania. Let's not split hairs, shall we? Beth and her fiance came up for Halloween, and we spent a lot of time with them. On Friday, we played cards and games really late. To those card playing friends of ours, Pitch is the wave of the future. And the past, I suppose. The game has been around forever.
John accompanied me on his first long run of his training season, and was quite a trooper. He put in 11 miles today. He is still asleep and we've been back for almost 5 hours.
Hope everyone is doing well. I've got a date with my Secured Transactions textbook soon, so I have to run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pitch, huh? Josh and I will study the rules in preparation for our next visit.
Congrats to John on his 11 miles, that is awesome. How far did you run, did you do 11 miles also? Are you guys definitely doing the Houston marathon or is it still up in the air?
Talk to you later, have a great monday.
Jeanne
Ack Monday. We're still doing Houston. It's a sure thing.
So for my distance - I was supposed to do 16, but because he was along I did a 12 mile loop by the house and then past. Sometimes its hard to run past your house when you just ran 12 miels, you know? So, that's okay. I took a little nap instead. This next week is going to be huge, my biggest yet. 37 miles in 4 days running. We'll see how that goes. I'm being really easy on myself about all this. It's just for fun. Happy Monday to you, too, but more to the point, Happy Tuesday!!
Post a Comment