
Isn't it beautiful? This was the first place where I reconsidered my wedding plans. The proposed (by my mind) alternative: wait 10 more years to get married until I could afford this. I rejected the alternative :) The conference was great. I can't remember the last time I was talked at for a solid 8 hours (from 8:30 - 4:45) without losing my powers of concentration.

3 comments:
Ooh. That place looks great. I am glad you had a nice time. I bought a half-turkey to make for thanksgiving today (I am sure we will still have a lot of leftovers, but thanksgiving leftovers are great). I feel kind of weird that we are doing it this year by ourselves, but I am going to try to make it really special. What are you guys doing for thanksgiving, I am sure you told me already. I want to go for a run when we are home for Christmas with you. Running is my new stress reliever and it is really doing the trick.
Jeanne
All of the above sounds like fun. We're having dinner with my family, but then Mike is going to be in town (tomorrow actually) and hopefully we'll have some other people up (and I can make my house not smell like dog) on Friday.
If we go on a run, you're going to have to slow down for me :) I'm sure Charlie will love his Thanksgiving dinner. What are you going to have on your menu?
I doubt I will have to slow down much for you! I would love to try a long run and see what I could do. We will have to see what is going on.
I bought a half-turkey in a bag at the grocery store that you put in the oven frozen and it cooks that way. I am going to make stuffing (stove - top, cheating a little:), have cranberry sauce in a can (Josh hates it and I like it from a can). I am going to make one or two side dishes from scratch that I haven't decided on yet and maybe a pie the night before.
Talk to you soon.
Jeanne
Post a Comment