Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Again!

Excuse the tone of my last post. I'm listening to the Dark Tower Series, which still carries me entirely away even though I've read it an almost infinite amount of times, and so I envy the characters drama and sense of purpose. So I make it up.

During her workout, she realized she walked in the path of the Beam. It didn't matter that she ran a loop, or ended up where she began. All things follow the path of the Beam.

We watched Frank TV the other day and he had this Movie Trailer Narrator Contest, so since then, I've felt like I have a very serious narrator following me around. I suppose listening to an epic book doesn't help. A narrator really is following me around.

I'm going to dinner soon. I totally bought a store-made pie. That's how lazy I am, and I'm going to lie about it, which will fail immediately because they know my face and they know my pies. So, enjoy your waffles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, now I will have a narrator following me around in my head too. I would also need a soundtrack for the full effect. I think the soundtrack would mostly be backyardigan songs with Eye of the Tiger in there now and then. Maybe Eye of the Tiger sung by the Backyardigans.

I fought my urge to cook everything from scratch (with some convincing from Josh) and bought a pumpkin pie from the store too. We are having a nice lazy day (all still in our pajamas). Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

P.S. we do plan to change out of our pajamas at some point.

jeanne

eaglewizdom said...

I love the narrator in your head...very articulate. Nothin' wrong with a store bought pie unless it isn't good!! I followed the recipe off the can of pumpkin puree - it was a hit. Don't have to be a genius.

Good for you on your run - I shall be a runner vicatiously through you.