And laughs a lot, walks a lot and smiles most of the time. Sometimes she takes naps and other times she doesn't. This week she is mild and next week she'll be wild! And she is a fabulous poet.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cool picture. I am about to take Charlie trick or treating for the first time! I am so excited. He is going to be a skeleton. I will show you pictures when we get back. Miss you guys. Have a great night.
Thanks! We did. We took the pups out with the niece/nephews crew. It was quite fun, and I ate about 1,000,000 pounds of chocolate. Beth and her fiance are in town.
2 comments:
Cool picture. I am about to take Charlie trick or treating for the first time! I am so excited. He is going to be a skeleton. I will show you pictures when we get back. Miss you guys. Have a great night.
Jeanne
Thanks! We did. We took the pups out with the niece/nephews crew. It was quite fun, and I ate about 1,000,000 pounds of chocolate. Beth and her fiance are in town.
I hope you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment